FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » How do you eat this fish? » Don't pick up your

8/23/2022 1:04:46 AM

Stacey
Stacey
The house has been built, and it is not a big problem to build a skating rink. Chi Xiaochi thought about it and nodded his head slightly, which was regarded as the approval of Dong Feihong's proposal. Dong Feihong smiled, leaned over and tightened Chi Xiaochi's scarf. "The car is a little old. The air conditioner is not very good. Don't catch cold." Chi Xiaochi lowered his eyelashes, and his long, soft and curled eyelashes covered a little of the melancholy in his eyes. Watching Chi Xiaochi enter the sports school, Dong Feihong got into the car, wiped the steam off the window, and prepared to find a place where no one had a camera to perform another evaporation. Inadvertently, he found a few high school age killing Matt in the distance across the road at the entrance of the alley, staring at the back of the winter song pointing. Then they pulled their turtle heads back into the alley. He, the boy, beat my brother yesterday. "Is this the second chair of Niang?"? One pick four? "That's enough urine." "Isn't it?"? ***ing ****. My brother is also a coward, and he told me not to make trouble for him. He has someone to protect him. Bah, bear bag. I cheated him? He has no face for my brother. That means he has a hard time with me. Can this be counted? "Then let's kill him?" "整 . Don't do it to death. This thing is an athlete anyway. If it's disabled, the brothers won't be able to get it. Just cut him. "The school is tight enough not to let you in." "How can a child of this age not play truant?" Yes, let your brother keep an eye on us. He's always alone.. Who's there?! Several people were chatting, but they heard a tall fat man with silver-dyed hair call out. He pointed to the entrance of the alley and said,silk ficus tree, "There was a figure there all the time." The others looked in the direction he pointed and saw nothing. Xue Yibai's brother curled his lips and said, "Are you ***ing lame?" The silver-haired fat man had been standing facing the entrance of the lane. From two or three minutes ago, he found a shadow with an abnormal shape at the entrance of the lane. However, he did not think in the direction of "someone". But just now, the shadow moved. In order to confirm his statement, he hurried to the entrance of the alley and looked out. There are several foam boxes piled up at the entrance of the alley. When the fat man was laughed at collectively, Dong Feihong appeared in the driver's seat of the car. In the past,artificial banyan trees, Dongge was bullied enough by Xue Yibai, and his brother had no room to intervene, so there was no such play at all. Looking at the fat man scratching the back of his head with a puzzled face from a distance, Dong Feihong started the car and drove in a random direction. Chi Xiaochi changed into a gold and red training suit today and came to the training ground. At the moment of putting on the skates, a very strange feeling ignited in Chi Xiaochi's heart. As if he was willing to put on the cursed red shoes in the fairy tale, he would rather burn and turn to ashes than be the dust trampled under his feet. "There is only one song that can express my feelings now," said Ikekoike, who slid slowly onto the ice. My mind is full of sailors, Zheng Zhihua, me and my last stubbornness. Ikekoike sings, "If you were a Firebird, I would be the flame, cherry blossom wedding centerpiece ,outdoor ficus tree, surround you, surround you, burn you." 061:“……” Be reasonable. Just talk. Why sing. Especially the last two Ye, can be called a stroke of genius, 061 was Ye, the whole system is not good. 061, who was distracted by trifles and suffered from the magic sound, forgot the abnormality of Chi Xiaochi at the dinner table in the morning. And Chi Xiaochi also followed the instinct of this body and put into training. The training in the sports school is interwoven with the study of cultural lessons. Considering the health of these children, the school stipulates that the ice time should not exceed three hours a day. However, driven by instinct, Ikekoike jumped all the way to the coach to urge him. In the meantime, he repeated the same action. 4t。 The move that once ruined his jump. He mechanically repeated the action over and over in the corner of the ice rink, jumping, falling, jumping and falling again. The child's body is flexible and light, so it is not very painful to fall, and the skill of preventing falls is something that every skater can master skillfully. But every time he came into contact with the hard ice, surrounded by the smell of ice, Chi Xiaochi had an impulse to cry.

This longing and obsession stems from the person inside him. Of course, his crazy behavior is a joke in the eyes of others. When a coach passes by, see he is practicing 4 t, particularly loud way: "That who!"! Don't jump if you can't jump! You want to jump before you learn to walk? Who is it to fall to death? Chi Koike did not speak. His right foot retreated, and the outside edge of his skates made a white arc on the ice. Immediately, he jumped up like a Starling in the forest, and the silver bracelet on his wrist drew a smooth silver light in the four perfect circles. When it falls smoothly on the ice, the ice blade knocks out ice flowers like broken jade on the ice. He took two steps, facing the coach who had just made a sarcastic remark, drew a semicircle with one hand, put his palm on his abdomen, and bowed gracefully. The coach didn't react at all until Chi Xiaochi rowed away and gasped. He actually jumped a complete 4t movement that is difficult for anyone to achieve perfectly in international competitions? After today's training. Chi Xiaochi skated to the sidelines, took off his skates and carried them to the dressing room. The surging instinct belonged to the winter song in his body, but the fatigue was borne by Chi Xiaochi for him. In the warm dressing room, the temperature difference between inside and outside acted on each other, and Chi Xiaochi's head began to curl up with white gas, which was very magical. Almost every child in the dressing room looks like a fairy. He sat down, sweating, took off his training clothes and said to the winter song in his body, "We did a good job, didn't we?" Hearing such a slightly proud and gentle tone, 061 pursed his lips and smiled. It's really hard not to like such a small pool. However, Chi Xiaochi is not used to such intensive training,outdoor palm trees, and his physical fatigue directly affects his spirit. So, in English class an hour later, he lay down. hacartificialtree.com

Home » How do you eat this fish? » Don't pick up your