FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » How do you eat this fish? » Son of Adam

8/23/2022 1:04:53 AM

Stacey
Stacey
All of a sudden, he made a decision. He walked out of the station and ran back to Rebecca's apartment. He didn't knock, he just barged in. She never locks the door when she is at home. She was still in the house, still alone, reading a murder detective novel and drinking the last bit of coffee. She looked up in surprise as her guests rushed in. A lot of people like to knock before they come in. She said. Come with me. Don't stay here. Pack up and move out immediately. There is a train in half an hour. Tomorrow we'll be on the west coast. "Go with you?"? What do you mean "It means to leave all this —" Tom waved his hand around the room, pointing out the bed emphatically — "and come with me." Are you asking me to live with you? Like a husband and wife? Tom was bowled over by the question. He doesn't know what he means. He just thought it would be a good idea if they left together. I don't know. Not like a husband and wife. Not like anything. Is to leave. Rebecca has a very expressive mouth, and right now it's quivering with a certain emotion: fun, affection, and maybe a touch of mockery. Her deep eyes were as usual impenetrable. This is a well-planned proposal. It's not a proposal, it's.. Listen, damn it, are you going or not? The train will leave soon. "Yes, and I believe there will be another train in the same place tomorrow." I'm not leaving tomorrow. I'm leaving now. You don't want to go? Good. I just came to ask you. He turned to go, but Rebecca got up and walked over to him. He could smell the aroma of coffee on her breath, feel her warmth,large artificial blossom trees, and see the soft skin on the curve of her chest. "Dear Thomas," she said, "don't apologize. You are so cute. You're a good man, though you don't always realize it. She faced him and held his shoulder. As usual, her deep eyes searched his face for the answer to a question. She took a step forward, stood on tiptoe,artificial grass panels, and kissed him deeply. It was a long, passionate kiss, which made all his desire for her eager to penetrate every cell of his body. Thank you for coming back to me. God bless you. Good luck to you. This was his last impression of her. They stood by the door, barefoot, in their dressing-gowns, smelling of sleep and coffee, with their kisses still warm on their lips. Part IV 33 days after Armistice Day Verse 43 The next day things got worse. The first sign of trouble was a dose of "belly of Basra" that left half the people lying down. The toilet stinks and is crawling with flies. Alan pulled four times, and his intestines were almost pulled out. They also found two Russians on the drill team threatening the Persian cook with guns, apparently accusing him of sabotage. Only George Reynolds was completely unaffected, and he took charge of flushing the toilet with the melted snow on the top of the mountain and keeping the drilling going as soon as possible. Because the snow water was directed to the toilets, the drinking water in the camp had to be prepared by the kitchen, Faux cherry blossom tree ,decorative palm trees, which should have been boiled first, but probably not. It should be kept away from any food or water bought from the Shiraz market, but it may not have it. ** Knock knock or buzz? There is no competition. The percussion method of drilling was much slower and more cumbersome than the modern rotary method. On the other hand, the money they have on hand leaves them no choice. And to some extent, the more primitive the equipment they use, the easier it is to repair. The English-speaking workers long ago named their giant drill "Mama Hubbard," while the Poles referred to it as "Damn Mama Hubbard," "Bitch Hubbardski," or simply "Mamusio.". Whatever its name, the drill has been fitted with a pulley system driven by a giant cam and smashed down. And then pick it up and smash it down. Pick it up again, smash it down again. After a while, the debris at the bottom of the hole reduces its momentum, and the "Aunt Hubbard" will be lifted out of the hole and put aside, and a sand fishing tool will be put in.

The bailing tool clears out the broken earth, and when the hole is fairly clean, the "Aunt Hubbard" will be used again. Progress was slow, but sustained. They have now dug eight hundred feet, and the broken earth that has been dug up shows no sign that there may be no oil under it. "I can smell it," Reynolds said, touching his shiny nose. "I can smell oil in this valley." ** After the diarrhea stopped, there was a normal day. They drilled eight feet. The Poles and the Russians managed to get through the day without arguing. Alan felt dizzy, but there was nothing else wrong with him. Two trucks arrived from Shiraz carrying a ton and a half of good quality coal for the boilers, a few goats, and ninety-five bales of hay to keep the camp's animals alive after the summer grass was eaten. The next day things got worse. At dawn, there was another long queue in front of the toilet, and Allen was one of them. His diarrhea was very serious, and all he pulled out was water, but there was almost no pain. Two people complained that they were also vomiting, but the most common symptom was diarrhea. Alan noticed that all the Westerners, with the exception of Iron Reynolds and a Russian, had fallen ill, while the Persians had a much lower rate, perhaps only 30%. Feeling better, man? Reynolds asked. They didn't often address each other as "dude," and Allen could tell from Reynolds' questioning that he was worried. Very good. Just run a few steps from time to time. I guess it's because of the mutton last night. "Maybe." "It's really annoying." Yes, I think so. But you'd better get some rest. Alan shook his head. The boiler has a safety valve,faux ficus tree, and it seems to leak easily, so there is often not enough pressure to drive the weight machine. Alan and Reynolds came up with a temporary solution to make the safety valve better able to maintain pressure, and today Alan's job was to start the assembly. hacartificialtree.com

Home » How do you eat this fish? » Son of Adam