FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Seasonal Fish Runs » Past and Present Life:

8/23/2022 1:23:43 AM

jennifer11
jennifer11
Then came the sound of footsteps, did not wait for me to come to my senses, the cold liquid poured over mercilessly, drenched me with a cry of surprise, all over the edge, suddenly opened his eyes, suddenly sat up. Ding Ling! What are you doing Before I could figure out the situation, I heard Yan Yining's angry exclamation. Forcing myself to restrain my thoughts, I turned my neck a little stiff, wiped my painful eyes with the cold liquid on my face, and finally saw the situation in front of me. Not strong sunlight was slanting in through the window. It seemed that it was still early, at most one o'clock. Under the curtain, Ding Ling was clutching a glass dripping with water. Her face was pale, and her eyes were full of panic. Yan Yining pulled down the mobile phone skateboard and hurried over, asking in a hurry: "Jiao Er, how are you?"? Is it cold? He quickly shook my hand and lost his voice: "So cold?" I didn't feel cold, but I obviously felt that Yan Yining's hands were very warm, which made people want to approach,outdoor digital signage displays, snuggle, and even cry. Ah Ding Ling woke up, threw down the cup in a panic, and pulled a big towel to wipe the water on my face. Yan Yining, almost rudely, grabbed the towel in his hand and stared at her, then carefully held me in his arms and gently wiped the water marks on my face. I looked at Ding Ling's face,Interactive digital signage, which had not turned around for a long time. I moved a few times in my throat. Finally, I forced a smile and made a slightly hoarse voice: "Ayako, did you see that I didn't wake up for a long time, so you splashed me with water?" It is March weather, although not very cold, but to give a glass of water poured in the face and neck, really enough to "move" people. I shivered and looked at the livid faces of the two men in front of me, with a deliberately bitter face: "I swear, next time I will not sleep late, or you will splash me with ice water!" Yan Yifeng withdrew his terrible stare at Ding Ling, wiped the drops of water on my hair with a towel, and tried to smile: "It's all right. If you feel uncomfortable, facial recognition thermometer ,face recognition identification, you can sleep all day. Your body is the most important thing." "Jiao'er!" Ding Ling seemed to come to her senses. She sat down on the bed, grabbed my hand, and shouted, "You.." Do you know what you just said? What did I say? I asked you if you splashed me with water because I didn't wake up. I looked at her in confusion, and she was staring at me in confusion, with panic in her round black eyes and bright sweat oozing from her forehead. ============== Note: The lyrics quoted in this article are "Falling Flowers". You can listen to it on the potato. (Song: Wait for a Sunny Day Lyrics: Yun Chuxiu Sings: Su Jian) I had no intention to search the lyrics again, and found that they were all quoted from this article. The author of the original words is specially noted. HTTP:///programs/view/XS612clxiws/ Mysteriously Changed Cell Phone Ring Tone < span > "No.." That's not it. Ding Ling clenched my hand so hard that her nails turned blue and white. "You say, what are you talking about for five hundred years, and what are you asking? Is he all right?"? That voice.. That voice. "" That voice, I also heard, is lingering in the low sigh: "Five hundred years, alas …" Is he all right? When I heard the voice, I was also thinking about what the words of the smoke meant. But shouldn't that be the voice of the smoke in the dream? How could Ding Ling hear it? "That's.." Ying Yan's words, you. You heard that, too? My voice has changed a little. Would it be better if this dream wasn't just my dream? At least, in my dream, I won't be lonely anymore. But But Ding Ling's voice changed even more: "You are saying, you are saying that!"! I I heard you suddenly become that voice. I, I.. My voice suddenly changed. The careless Ye Jiao, with a completely different voice, issued a delicate and soft waxy sigh. I could immediately understand why Ding Ling was so frightened and couldn't wait to wake me up with cold water. If I were myself, I would be frightened.

Pulling hard at my soft short hair, I inhaled hard, forcing myself to calm down with the pain at the root of my hair, and then asked, "So.." Did I sing a song? Ding Ling was at a loss: "What song?" Yan Yining hurriedly took my hand and forbade me to pull my hair: "Don't be afraid, Jiaoer, don't be afraid, we.." We just have to figure out what's going on, and everything will be all right. What's going on? I just had a few strange dreams. From the point of view of modern science, nothing has happened at all. If a doctor were to diagnose me, he would say that I have written too many novels and that my brain is broken. "Song.." Yan Yining suddenly remembered something. His face, which had always been soft and moist, twitched: "I saw the gate of the courtyard closed. I don't know if you are at home. I just called your cell phone.". Your ring tone is a little strange when you are waiting for the answer. It's a song I haven't heard before. My ring tone.. I am a lazy person, that I can not hear the ring tone, almost maintain the factory settings, never changed. Looking up, Yan Yining had pressed the call button, and the music slowly flowed out of the mobile phone beside my pillow: The fragrance of falling flowers is a dream with you. Feng Fei Leaves Changyi Xiaolou West To express one's heartfelt feelings in the face of poverty Waiting for a wisp of ghost to return home Incorrect! This is not my mobile phone ring tone! My ringtone was originally set to be Zhang Liangying's "Painted Heart". On my birthday, I was shocked by the music and changed it to a happy birthday song. I'm in a bad mood these days, and I haven't paid any attention to the ringing tone,information kiosk price, let alone changed it. Jiaoer, your ring tone is also this. Yan Yining frowned tightly with thick and black eyebrows and put his hand to my ear. The same delicate and elegant song immediately echoed in my ears, like the beautiful voice of lingering smoke: Empty Adoration and Phoenix Dance in the Sky Sexual differences are close to the end of the world. Look at the short road to the afterlife and never forget it. It is hard to say that it continues to be a nondescript song through the ages. hsdtouch.com

Home » Seasonal Fish Runs » Past and Present Life: