FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Ecosystem Monitoring Programs » The complete works of "Beauty Jianghu" of online g

8/23/2022 1:34:21 AM

hernandez
hernandez
"Please tell my sister that my brother's anger is really for her. But now my brother knows that he is wrong. Since my sister doesn't want to see rivers of blood in Jianghu, I will never pay attention to this Jianghu grudge again.". Du Mou withdrew his troops on the same day. Then he turned and left, but after a few steps, he stopped and left a figure for me. After a long silence, he continued, "And please tell her that since she has recognized her brother, she can talk to him if she has something on her mind." Then he took a big step and walked away without looking back. Looking at my brother's firm back, I really want to cry. My brother didn't say anything, but I knew he was blaming me too! Blame me for not treating him as a brother, and blame me for not telling him something. However, he is more concerned about me, his love for me than his resentment of me, so even though he is uncomfortable, he still cares about me in his way. Brother is a man of indomitable spirit, he identified things will not change, from the moment he recognized me, he really regarded me as a sister. Palm flying, you are right, I can have such a brother, really no regrets. I couldn't help but take a step in the direction of my brother's disappearance and said in my heart, "Brother, my sister also knows that she is wrong.". After this thing is over, the sister will come to you, certainly. I had no more time to express my feelings. Long Xiaotian came to me again and gave me a gift. He seemed to be a little excited and said, "Senior, since you have a letter from the imperial concubine, you must have seen her. Please tell me the whereabouts of the imperial concubine. The younger generation is grateful." I looked back at Long Xiaotian. He was thinner, but he looked more capable. He must have had a hard time this month. Looking at him, my heart was like all the spices together, and I couldn't tell what it was like. Taking a deep breath, I said to Long Xiaotian, "Dragon Sect Leader, Jiu'er also has something to say to you." Chapter 141 Long Xiao Tian's plan. "Senior, please speak." Long Xiaotian said respectfully. Wine advised you to withdraw your troops. When Long Xiaotian heard this, his body shook. Then he said, "Where do you say this? The Qinglong Gang has been defending hard these days. Long only wants these people to leave quickly. Where do you say this withdrawal?" I smiled faintly at Long Xiaotian: "Who in the world does not count people, Inflatable indoor park , and who is not counted.". It's a pity that Jiu'er sincerely advises you, but do you still want to make false promises to her? Long Xiaotian smiled awkwardly: "Where does that come from?" "Start with the number of people in the Green Dragon Gang." It seems that Long Xiaotian doesn't cry without seeing the coffin. I have to make things clear to him. Qinglong Gang is known as the largest gang in Jianghu. It has the largest number of people in Jianghu. Can your small castle hold it? "The younger generation asked them to go online in batches and take turns to go offline." Long Xiaotian answered. However, as the battle line continues to shrink, while the two sides are at war, they constantly separate part of the manpower to lurk, Long Xiaotian, do you have this ability? Long Xiaotian really did not shy away from saying: "It seems that the elder really guessed that Long Xiaotian did have this ability." I nodded appreciatively, it seems that Long Xiaotian is really a little thorough character, as long as I remind him a little, he will see that I understand the key to the matter. What is more remarkable is that after his plan was seen through, he was able to admit it calmly, without panic or desperate denial. However, I know that if I can't speak thoroughly, Long Xiaotian will not listen to me. Even in the name of wine. Then I continue to say: "You divide a part to lurk, after waiting for an army to pass, gather in rise.". Divide into two roads, all the way north. Straight attack ten thousand caravan, the other way south to attack the five poison religion. Is that right? "That's right." "Ten thousand caravan is almost sent out all the elite, and the core figure of the battle array Duyinshan is pinned down by you here, ten thousand caravan personal strength is not strong, lost Duyinshan town ten thousand caravan strength is even weaker.". This is a good opportunity to attack the Wanma Gang. The reason why you keep compressing your territory. Finally return to Qinglong Cliff, one is that the team of Duyin Mountain is really strong, on the other hand, it is your intention.

You are already the farthest place from the Wanma Gang. All you have done is to let Duyinshan find out that the gang has been attacked, and you can't return to the gang in a short time. It only takes two points for a gang to be defeated, one is that the order to build a gang is destroyed, and the other is that the leader of the gang must be killed once during the battle. It takes one day to get back to the Wanma Gang from you. It's enough time for you to destroy the order to build the Wanma Gang. And when Duyin Mountain, which had traveled back day and night, returned to the northern grasslands. Waiting for him can only be you waiting to kill. "You're right," Long Xiaotian laughed, "but I don't know how Jiu Er thought of all this." I looked at the wall of steel. After the wall was bombarded by the five elements of thunder, only a faint trace of smoke was left: "Because your defense is too tight." Long Xiaotian had a puzzled expression on his face. Long Xiaotian is not a conservative person. Aggressive is your style. Seal your walls like a tortoise shell like this. It has to look very abnormal. You are one of the top ten masters. There are also two masters who have no trace on the waves and know autumn with one leaf. But you go back to the station. Instead of sending them out to meet the enemy, they kept throwing money into the game to reinforce the walls. All this shows that you want to delay time, and people have to wonder, where are the two masters around you? You once said that you were willing to trade half of the gang members for any one of the left and right protectors of the Ice Castle. You can see how much you care about the use of the masters. In this way, you hide the masters around you behind this high wall between the life and death of the gang. Do you think it is reasonable? So, it's not that you don't use your master, but that you use your master in a more useful place. For example, use them to deal with the two leaders of the Ten Thousand Horse Gang and the Five Poisons Sect who suddenly received the news that their gang had been attacked. I looked at Long Xiaotian's expression with interest. Long Xiaotian, however,inflatable bounce house with slide, was not in such a mess that he was exposed. Instead, he looked up to the sky and laughed heroically: "What the elder said was right, but I don't know whether it was what the elder came up with or what the wine said." 。 joyshineinflatables.com

Home » Ecosystem Monitoring Programs » The complete works of "Beauty Jianghu" of online g