FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Cultural Fishing Methods and Experiences » Yulou Spring + Fanwai-Schoolbag Network book Bao.

8/26/2022 2:54:25 AM

ToddBrandon
ToddBrandon
When she asked this sentence, she looked at Mrs. Shen with a trace of expectation in her eyes. Looking forward to Mrs. Shen telling her that she was dazzled. The new wife of the eldest son of the Xu family was indeed the sister of his former daughter-in-law. But Mrs. Shen said, "Madam, I wouldn't dare talk nonsense about such a thing if it were spread out over the heads of others.". What's impossible if it only happens to people like grandpa? He is a tough guy who kills the king and his father. What can't he do? What a coincidence this is. First, Second Daughter-in-law, clamoring to return to her family, went back to the Si family and married her cousin so quickly. In a twinkling of an eye, a twin sister who had been raised in the nunnery seventeen years ago appeared, and this sister looked exactly like Second Daughter-in-law! "You say, madam, this kind of thing does not make a person think much, what thing can that still turn to?" When Liao first said this to Xu Yaozu, his heart was still full of angry words. When Mrs. Shen said this at the moment, she felt more suspicious. With a sullen face, he said, "Could it be that these two people have already hooked up?" Mrs. Shen curled her lips and said, "If it's true, it can't be false. If it's false, it can't be true.". It's just that, madam, in this situation, we can only suffer in silence. Even if we catch it wrong, what can we do? You still have to try your best to hide it, and you can't let people know. Otherwise, where will the wife's face and the lost Second Master's face go? After a moment's silence, Liao finally gritted his teeth and said, "Just watch.". If I had really discovered that she was the first thought of the Si family, how could I have let my son be so humiliated? ~~ Let's go back to the newlyweds in Jiamuyuan. After Guo'er was brought back to the courtyard, although she was full of curiosity about her new stepmother, she subconsciously felt that she was familiar and amiable, as if she were the second aunt she liked,304 Stainless Steel Coil, and wished she could stay by her side and say a few more words. Had only been ordered by Song Shi long ago. He told her that if her father was with her stepmother, she would not stay by her side. So when he got to the courtyard, he saw his father following his stepmother to the main room. "Father, mother," he said, "I'm going back to my room." Xu Ruolin was quite pleased with his daughter's cleverness and nodded. Chu Nian also released her hand with a smile and watched her being taken away by Song Shi. The smile on her face disappeared. She turned around and went to the new house. She threw herself on the big bed where she had just slept last night, motionless. What do you mean you want to cry without tears? It's her mood. Even though she had returned to her own room, the look in her mother-in-law Liao's eyes when she finally stared at her made her shudder at the moment. She closed her eyes and saw the expressions of the people looking at her in the middle hall. Si Guotai, Dong Shi, Xu Bangrui, Xu Qingying.. Even Song Shi, when she saw herself, the expression as if she had been struck by lightning made her heart twist when she thought of it. She knew that she was doing the wrong thing and that she was forcing herself into a dead end. But completely uncontrollable-let her as if nothing had happened, really as if she was a non-existent Si Chuyi, she really did not have this ability. A sense of anxiety that made her unable to breathe came over her again, and her hands scratched and rubbed the bright red brocade under her body, Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet ,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, wrinkling the cloth into a pile, as if this was the man who had put her in such a situation. Think of the future every day to play in the eyes of others, do not know which day is the head, a loose hand, can not help a burst of grievance, and a burst of sadness, eyes will be slightly hot. There was a sound of footsteps behind her, and she knew it was Xu Ruolin coming. The sense of grievance was even greater at that time. She closed her eyes, and a tear rolled down her cheek and splashed on the back of her hand. Xu Ruolin turned to her side, did not speak, did not touch her, only quietly staring at her. She was a little angry from embarrassment. When she sniffed and was about to get up from the bed, she heard him sigh lightly. She had a pair of outstretched arms on her waist. With a gentle drag, she leaned back at his side. Jiaojiao, before I left, when you left alone, I asked Jingyun, already know. He leaned down and stared at her, brushing his thumb across the remaining tears on her cheek. "You see, aren't you coping well?"? It's better than I expected. Don't cry. That's what you're most afraid of. It's over now, and it will only get better and better in the future. First read a calm face, just ignore him. Xu Ruolin didn't take it seriously.

As soon as the long arm closed, she held her whole body in her arms and smelled her neck. Then she whispered, "In a few days, it will be the birthday of Empress Xiao.". It was also the first time that the empress celebrated her birthday after entering the Kunning Palace. The emperor attached great importance to it and ordered the Ministry of Rites and Honglu Temple to prepare for it a few days ago. When the time comes, all the women above the fourth grade in the capital will go to the palace to celebrate their birthday. I'm not going! I have no face to see anyone! The first thought interrupted him and twisted his face. Xu Ruolin shook his head helplessly and laughed. Then he hugged her more tightly, and his lips and tongue moved between her earlobes and neck, vaguely saying: "You are so beautiful, why do you have no face to see people?"? Be good and don't make a scene. I can't speak in front of you, and I admit it. For the sake of the queen, you should also go there. The first reading was kissed by him so that the skin floated a thin layer of goose bumps, the body trembled slightly, hurriedly made a look of disgust, raised his hand to push away his face, but he took advantage of the situation to hold his hand. He didn't seem to care about her expression of disgust. Instead, he kissed her white finger, stared at her, and said with a straight face, "The queen means that she will support you in front of the women.". With her support for you, you are the wife that I, Xu Ruolin, are marrying. If anyone wants to embarrass you, you have to weigh the weight first. As long as you can get over yourself, there will be no obstacle that we can't overcome in the future! Chapter 69 When Xu Ruolin finished, he saw that the first thought in his arms was still slightly frowning and did not respond. He smiled. If you don't shake your head, I'll think you answered me. He murmured. He lowered his head, pressed his face against her cheek and neck, deeply smelled the delicate fragrance of her hair and skin, and slowly rubbed for a moment. He was in the prime of life, abstinent for a long time, and in his arms was the flesh of his heart. So stick did not rub a few times,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, the blood in the body will flow again, temporarily hot and dry. At this time, he suddenly felt that there was some truth in what he had said before. Maybe getting married in a month is a wise choice. This is really a kind of torture for him. sxthsteel.com

Home » Cultural Fishing Methods and Experiences » Yulou Spring + Fanwai-Schoolbag Network book Bao.