FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Cultural Fishing Methods and Experiences » Hades husband, take it easy.

8/26/2022 2:56:26 AM

WilliamStlouis
WilliamStlouis
Qinghua Changle, Pure Land of Ten Directions. Standing alone on a mist-shrouded mountain peak, looking at the clouds at his feet, a faint sense of loneliness and heroism welled up in his heart. People can always be quiet.. Taishang Daozu said it was quiet. I feel that there is only one time when I have no distractions, that is, I want to go to Qinghua Changle and worship all the way to the mountain gate. The rest of the time, I'm distracted by having a baby. I sat on the ground, closed my eyes and silently recited the Qingjing Sutra in my heart, once or twice, ten times or a hundred times.. I don't know how many times later, a man's voice came into my heart slowly. The reason why all living beings do not have the true way is that they have a false mind. Delusion, I may have a delusion about him. Lust for his company. I also need to be happy with him and indifferent without him. Bang! There was a loud noise and I almost jumped up! What's wrong? As soon as I stood up, I was grabbed by a hand, and I almost fell down. Looking back, my mind suddenly Pure Brightness. It turns out that I am not hearing voices. Jiang Qiyun is really by my side. He's right next to me. You're here? I reached out and grabbed his sleeve for fear that he would leave me behind. ……” Jiang Qiyun did not speak, and his face was somewhat ugly. I was a little confused. A gust of wind blew a lot of clouds and mists on my face. Mi Luo rushed out of the clouds, and all the tricks behind her were unrelenting in a dogfight with her. One side made the clouds surge, and the other side quarreled bitterly. Bitch, I want you to be troublesome. The fox pretends to be a tiger! "Ji Du Xing Jun, be careful what you say and do!"! Do you want to go to Sendai? "What are you?"? It's your turn to decide where Ben Xingjun goes?! Ji Du split the sword,cordierite c520, and the edge of the sword scraped an old tree bare. I'm almost buried by leaves! Jiang Qiyun pulled me up and took me to sit on the bare branch of the tree. Qi Yun, what's going on? I had a vision just now, and I recited the Jingjing Sutra a hundred times! I asked hurriedly. Mi Luo let you meditate, under the illusion, if you panic, it is easy to be possessed because of the heart fire, just now I came to see you still calm,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, suddenly see you panic, will immediately bring you out.. Jiang Qiyun explained: He let me sit on the branch of the tree, standing aside lightly, and the wind and clouds made his sleeve robe fly, as if he would go away at any time. I reached out and grabbed his sleeve. He looked down at me and said with a smile, "Would you like to tie you to me?" With mixed feelings, I gradually let go and said with a smile, "I will try my best." You're doing well. How old are you? How can it be compared with the immortals who have been practicing Taoism for thousands of years? "But Mi Luo said that we didn't know how to be polite and were not qualified to go to Ziweiyuan." Jiang Qiyun sneered: "Qualification?"? You are my wife, my honor and position are shared with you, as a matter of course, who has a problem? Ziwei old man didn't speak, so why do you care what others say? I pouted and said, "She's a fairy from Ziweiyuan. How dare I speak.." Jiang Qiyun laughed and said, "Yes, steatite c221 ,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, the underworld is your territory. Hold on for a few days. I'll take you back to the underworld after dispelling the evil." What am I going to do? “…… Do whatever you want. If you have nothing to do, you can act like a tyrant. Just let me see you. This guy, with his eyes looking at Jidu, said warm words in his mouth, which made me unable to resist. That one Why did Ji Du come here? I asked. The little boy couldn't break the illusion, so he called Jidu, probably. Add a few words of oil and vinegar. Hum Jiang Qiyun raised a bad smile. The little boy, the ghost of the food machine, said that Mi Luo Fairy was supervising me to sit quietly in the Qinghua Changle world, and that Ziweiyuan did not welcome the immortals who were not refined. As soon as Ji Du heard this, his heart was pricked. So with Mi Luo fight, Mi Luo fairy is not weak, but not the opponent of the plan, the plan is just to vent, show a lot of mercy. Jiang Qiyun watched them destroy the flowers and plants of Qinghua Changle. I couldn't bear to see them. I asked, "Qiyun, won't you stop them?" "Hm?"? Why stop it? There is a trace of underbelly black in the tone of the emperor. It's all destroying the environment. "Too one God can recover, don't feel bad.". ” "How long will it be?"? Give them a step to stop. Jiang Qiyun looked up at the gathering clouds and said with a smile, "The steps are coming." Chapter 698 steps 2. I thought a God had sent someone to mediate, and I looked up at the clouds, which were scattered like droplets. What great people are coming? The little boy turned the big gourd into a car and flew behind me to hide. What are you afraid of? I asked strangely. The little boy shook his head and said nothing. Suddenly, he put his hands on his head and covered his ears. He also lay on the gourd. The little evil also shrank into a ball and hid behind the little boy. What kind of person is so powerful that scares them like this. There was a faint rumbling sound in the sky, just like when the gods of Yingyuan Mansion were summoned for nine days, and the dull thunder came from far to near. Ji Du opened his mouth and said with a loud laugh, "Mi Luo, you've been meddling a lot all day, and you've been talking nonsense about others behind your back. Be careful not to be struck by lightning." Fairy Mi Luo showed no sign of weakness. She waved her sword in her hand and said, "Since you have the priesthood, you must do your best, no matter how big or small. How can you be lazy and act recklessly?"? Do you think everyone is as childish and ridiculous as you, doing nothing all day! For the sake of Lord Star, what does it matter if I bear the blame? "Bah, don't be so noble. Who doesn't know that you are proud of the emperor? It's a pity that the emperor is arrogant and arrogant. Even if there is, it's not you!"! Jealous, huh? If you are jealous, you will come down to earth to rob him with Mu Xiaoqiao! Ha ha ha, but you also have to give birth to the emperor nod, look at his henpecked appearance, how dare to accept a concubine ah? Ha ha ha I Ji Du this guy, thought he could have a little sense of companionship, but he did not forget to bring me and Jiang Qiyun, really enough! I looked at Jiang Qiyun, and he didn't even frown. He never cares about the words on the front, what others say is difficult to shake his mood,Alumina Ceramic C795, this determination and indifference I should learn. I don't have my brother's exquisite seven orifices and sharp teeth, so I can only endure and digest by myself. If I can improve my state of mind, it is estimated that I can be more diligent in Taoism. global-ceramics.com

Home » Cultural Fishing Methods and Experiences » Hades husband, take it easy.