FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Farmer's Little Girl (Reborn Pure Field Warm and S

8/30/2022 5:23:34 AM

Bndrew
Bndrew
Especially this period of time outside a lot of discussion, this is to aggravate the anger in the heart of Lu Guangzhi, even if the sister-in-law, do not look at the monk's face to see his father's face, the culprit Du Lian, he did not want to let go. Now that Lu Guangzhi had some money in his hands and knew a lot of people, he wanted to find someone to teach Du Lian a lesson. It was a pity that he had not found a suitable candidate in the gambling house, and was known by Han Jin. Han Jin took over the matter and said that Mei Zhuangyi was not there. Naturally, he could not sit back and watch his niece being bullied, so he found someone to teach Du Lian a lesson. Uncle Jinzi, I think there's something wrong with his hand. Will there be any big deal? After all, this is the first time that Lu Guangzhi has done this kind of thing, and he is somewhat perturbed. Han Jin glanced at him. "His hand is broken," said Feng Danyun. "Broken?" Lu Guangzhi was surprised to speak out. Han Jin nodded and said, "You said he wanted to marry your sister, and that he would come to your house to propose marriage when he was admitted to Xiucai. Do you really want to wait for him to be admitted to Xiucai, and then continue to harass your sister?" Lu Guangzhi was shocked. After the shock, he was lost in thought. Naturally, he was no longer a child, and of course, he could hear that his uncle had something to say. Xiucai is not like Tongsheng, but a man of fame, a little child. The author has something to say: Life can make the local Li Zheng look at it differently, not to mention Xiucai Gong. Since Du Lian dared to say that in front of his sister, he must have had an idea in mind, not to mention that his sister-in-law was still in the Du family, and his mind was sinister. Especially that Du widow is not a fuel-efficient lamp, recently happened out, Lu Guangzhi income fundus. If Du Lian is admitted to Xiucai again, who knows if he will continue to pester his sister. Unlike a man, a woman's reputation can be ruined by a very small thing. If we do what we did last time, his eldest sister will be finished. But we can't stop him forever. He couldn't help looking at Han Jin, who was obviously a little distracted. After all, it is still a little small, not as hot as Han Jin, who has experienced all the vicissitudes of life. Han Jin smiled and said, "When your sister gets married, we won't have to pay any attention to him." In fact, what he wanted to say was to wait for Lu Jiaoyue to marry him, but in front of his future brother-in-law, he certainly could not reveal his'sinister 'mind at the moment. Lu Guangzhi thought for a moment and said, "Uncle Jin, you still have an idea." "Come on, I'll take you home before you get back late and your sister worries." I'm going to buy diapers for my baby, so it's earlier today. Chapter 42 36.1 Chapter 42 Widow Du triumphantly returned to the village with the grain given by the Lu family. It was Lu Mingchuan who helped her send it back by oxcart. Ben was very happy, but when he came home to face the news that his son was injured in the town, widow Du panicked on the spot. Too late to ask his daughter-in-law what was going on, he asked Lu Mingchuan to send her to the town in an oxcart. Although Lu Mingchuan did not like this aunt more and more, after all, it was his brother-in-law who had an accident, and he did not say anything. As soon as she arrived at the hospital, looking at her son sitting inside with a black and blue face and white cloth wrapped around his hands, widow Du shed tears on the spot. What the hell is going on? Who bullied you, my son? Mother went to find him desperately. Widow Du thought that her son had been bullied in the Academy. Du Lian grabbed his mother with his good hand and said, "Mother, Pallet rack beams , no one bullied me." "What the hell is going on?" Widow Du's suspicious face. Du Lian then told the whole story. After hearing this, widow Du was surprised and uncertain, and even Lu Mingchuan's face was full of caution. This is obviously to offend someone, but Du Lian a scholar, can offend someone, unexpectedly ended up being beaten up, even the hand is broken? For the time being, this matter is not clear, especially the people in the hospital are still waiting for people to pay for the medicine, widow Du can only go to pay for the medicine first, take people back to say again. But when it was time to pay, she hesitated for a moment. She looked at Lu Mingchuan in embarrassment and said, "Brother-in-law, do you have any money there?"? I came out in a hurry, and I didn't have enough silver with me. In fact, where is not enough, when widow Du went out, knowing that her son was injured in the hospital, she took all the money at home with her. Unfortunately, the money was not enough to pay for the medicine, so we could only find a way on Lu Mingchuan. Lu Mingchuan hesitated a little, but in the end he took out his money bag from his bosom and asked how much was left.

Du Lian's injury is not light, especially the injury to the muscles and bones, just to cure his hand, it will need nearly one or two silver. Widow Du had only two halves left on her body, and Lu Mingchuan added enough to the rest, leaving only a dozen articles on her body. Widow Du had no rules at all at the moment. Seeing that her brother-in-law was busy and had paid for her own medicine, she felt a little sorry. "Thank you, brother-in-law," she said. "When I get back, I'll give you the money." Without further ado, the two men helped Du Lian onto the oxcart and drove the cart out of Yuntian Town. Arrived at Du's home, Lu Guili had already cried all over her face, and when she saw Du Lian hurt like this, she almost didn't faint. It was a time when people were turned upside down before they were settled. Lu Mingchuan was so busy that he was sweating, and when he saw the Du family like this, naturally he did not stay for dinner. When he got out of Dujiacun, he realized that his aunt had just said she wanted to pay him back, but unfortunately she seemed to have forgotten. He didn't think much about it, and when the Lu family saw him coming back so late, they naturally asked him what was going on. Lu Mingchuan said roughly what had happened, and the Lu family all looked surprised and uncertain. Now Cui Shi did not care to complain about the in-laws, but worried about whether her daughter would be widowed, chasing her son to ask again, knowing that Du Lian was not a big problem, she was relieved. At the same time, the Lu family also knew that Du Lian's hand was injured, and they could not help feeling a little sorry. You should know that Du Lian is going to go off this year. Once his hand is injured, how can he go off. In Daganguo, the college examination is held once every three years, sometimes twice every three years. This is an indefinite number. Du Lian last year just in time, to participate in the hospital before the test, Du widow was seriously ill, but can only miss that one. Originally thought to delay three years, which know the province for a new school politics, this year added a, can not help but let the children are overjoyed. Du Lian is naturally full of ambition, ready to go, in order to glorify the family, did not expect to encounter such a disaster. The old man Lu stamped his feet again and again and said with regret, "The second girl man has offended people!" 。 omracking.com

Home » General Discussion » Farmer's Little Girl (Reborn Pure Field Warm and S