FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Rou Fu Di Ji

9/1/2022 2:15:24 AM

MaxTucci
MaxTucci
Roufu stared at her face for a long time, then his eyes moved to her feet. Baby accidentally looked up and found that Roufu was quite interested in observing her heavenly feet. Suddenly, there was a burning feeling on her face, and she immediately tried desperately to hide her feet in her skirt. Rou Fu smiled and did not talk about it. She only said to her, "Caiyun, did the empress give you your name?" "No," replied the baby. My father took it, and the empress didn't change it. "That's great," said Rou Fu, delighted! Then I can give you a better name. "I don't like Xi'er's name either, but it was given by the empress, so I can't change it." The baby nods meekly: "So have Laodiji." Rou Fu thought for a moment and said, "Then you will be called Ying in the future. You used to be called Caiyun, and Ying means clouds around the body." The baby suspended her work and knelt down again to thank Diji for giving her a new name. Rou Fu said with a smile, "The baby is really nice. If I could change the name my father gave me, I would keep it for myself." After a pause, he looked out and said to himself, "If you can choose your own name, you can choose your own husband, and you can decide whether to bind your feet or not.." The baby also had a sudden palpitation. Her name can be chosen by herself, her husband can be chosen by herself, and whether to bind her feet or not can be decided by herself-this is also her wish,pipe fittings manufacturer, but even Roufu, who is an imperial concubine, can hardly achieve such a wish, which is even more extravagant for her humble status as a little maid of honor. She continued to bind her feet for Rou Fu, and she savored the words "it's up to you to decide whether to bind your feet or not". Roufu hates foot binding probably because she is young and does not understand the importance of foot binding for women. How can a noble woman not bind her feet? Even the daughters of middle-class families will try their best to get a pair of slender feet in order to find a good husband, and the humble origin of women is usually written on that pair of heavenly feet, which is clear at a glance. Di Ji is really born in the blessing does not know the blessing, she will not understand,38 tube fitting, if "does not bind the foot can be decided by oneself", that baby's decision will certainly be contrary to Di Ji's. Can you read? Do you know how to write the word'baby '? Roufu suddenly asked again. The baby shook his head in shame. Roufu smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. I can teach you." After wrapping, Roufu immediately jumped out of bed and ordered people to prepare ink, paper and inkstone with great interest. Then he picked up the pen and wrote two beautiful characters on the paper: "Baby." Can you see it clearly? Come on, you try to write it. Rou Fu handed the pen to the baby and looked at her encouragingly. Baby hesitated for a long time, and then took the pen nervously under the repeated urging of Roufu. She held the pen with trembling hands and was about to fall on the paper, but Roufu could not help laughing: "Hey, the pen is not held like this!" The baby, of course, did not know the correct posture of holding the pen. After taking the pen, he closed his five fingers in a panic and held the penholder tightly in the palm of his hand. Now hearing Roufu's ridicule, he was surprised and ashamed. He quickly let go, and the pen slipped to the ground. Rou Fu himself bent down to pick up the pen. He first held the pen for the baby to see, and then handed it to the baby again. He said, hydraulic fitting supplier ,tube fitting manufacturer, "That's it. It's very simple. Try it again." Under her guidance, the baby was finally able to write in the right posture, but when he really wanted to write, he found it more difficult and did not know where to start. Finally, she listened to Rou Fu's instructions with trepidation, and finally managed to finish writing the rather simple word "baby" with the attitude of drawing and copying. Unexpectedly, as soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, he heard Rou Fulang's laughter again before he came to his senses: "It turns out that such a beautiful word can also be written so ugly." The baby's heart fell to the bottom of the valley, and when he saw all the people around him laughing with Rou Fu, he trembled like a cold winter. He was both sad and embarrassed, and his eyes began to turn red. Don't be sad, I'm not laughing at you! When Rou Fu noticed that she didn't look right, she immediately took her hand and said, "Don't worry so much.". The first time I wrote, my handwriting was even uglier than yours. My brother, the Number One Scholar, laughed for half a month and said that I had no future if I wanted to practice calligraphy. If I followed the Taoist priest to learn how to draw charms, I could consider it. ” And let people put on new paper, ordered her to practice repeatedly, while watching and said: "Later I teach you to read and write, learn well, you can also ask my brothers to give advice.." Many of them are very good at calligraphy, not to mention my third brother Kai, brother Zhi is also good, they are my own brother, will come to see me from time to time. I heard that Brother Jiu's running script is very beautiful, but I haven't seen it. The last time I saw him, I was just a little older, and now I can't remember what he looked like. Chapter 2 Wu Fei Ying · Drum Awakening Dream Section 3 Zhao Kai From then on, as expected, Jou-fu often taught the infant how to read and write, and the infant's attitude was always very serious. She soon had a photographic memory of the words she had learned and the books she had read, and she was extremely enthusiastic about practicing calligraphy. In addition to practicing with Jou-fu, she would also get up at dawn every day when everyone in the palace was still asleep. He practiced calligraphy on the marble floor of the courtyard with a pen dipped in water in the faint morning light, then washed the pen before others got up and quietly put it back in the study. So every time Rou Fu sees her new handwriting, she is pleasantly surprised: "Baby, you are really talented!"! It's getting better every time. The baby usually bowed his head and answered, "It was the emperor who taught him well." One day at dawn, as usual, the baby squatted in the courtyard to practice calligraphy. After finishing the calligraphy that Rou Fu taught her yesterday, she practiced writing her name "baby" repeatedly. As I was writing, I heard a gentle and melodious male voice behind me: "Is this your name?" As soon as the baby startled, he turned his head and saw Zhao Kai's handsome smile. With one hand behind him and the other holding on to a half-open folding fan, the chilly morning breeze lifted a few wisps of hair hanging from his ears, brushed his flawless cheeks and smiling lips, and inadvertently helped the fragrance of his clothes spread wantonly in the air around him. "Good morning, Your Highness," the infant saluted blushingly. "It's not too early for me,stainless steel needle valve," Zhao said with a smile. I didn't get up early, but came back late. I passed by here and saw you writing, so I came to have a look. 。 chinaroke.com

Home » General Discussion » Rou Fu Di Ji