FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » One mirror forgets the river.

9/1/2022 2:18:15 AM

LarryGleason
LarryGleason
Xishuang didn't want to hear that he was named by this man. When she was still Yu Qi, she had a good impression of this man, but what he did later was simply creepy. Originally, Yu Huaying wanted to exhaust all the spiritual power that could be absorbed in the array. But Han Sui came, Xi Shuang also came, let him some difficult to do. Seeing that Han Sui was about to lose his footing, he beamed and said, "The elder has never found anything unusual about the method of formation. Do you know what the reason is?" "The formation was poisoned, and I caught it without paying attention." Han Sui's explanation is very simple, in addition to poisoning, he can not be unaware. This toxic design is exquisite, so that he unconsciously numb his nerves and relax his vigilance. Since they had not yet entered the courtyard of the Yu family, Xishuang was troubled by the array outside, and the time delayed step by step made Yu Huaying's chances of winning bigger and bigger. Han Sui reluctantly turned his head to look at Xi Shuang and saw her standing well and looking at him worriedly. He forced a smile and said, "It's all right. This formation is dying. It's just to see who can't hold up first." Yu Huaying eyebrows moved, did not expect this time Han Sui can say such calm words. He knows better than anyone that the formation is shaky. Korea hence untenable, kneeling on one knee on the ground, that appearance is very awkward, let him feel that even if he left this point, is also a great victory. Why didn't the little girl who was placed in the circle run out to help her predecessors who took more care of her? Yu Huaying some do not understand, can it be said that the little girl's heart is hard,plastic pallet suppliers, and Yu Changxian, do their best to survive. But the performance of Xishuang along the way, not like such an indifferent look of human feelings. Yu Huaying felt uneasy and decided to cut the Gordian knot so as to avoid a long night and many dreams. His threat is only Korea hence one person, this person is like a cornucopia general existence, as long as he is in the array, array is always nourished by his endless spiritual power, is about to reach an unprecedented degree of saturation,plastic pallet manufacturer, if at this time killed Korea hence, array will not fall short of success? "How long have you had this formation?" Han Sui opened his mouth and spat out a mouthful of blood. His face was pale and he had no spirit just now. Sixteen years, this array has been raised for sixteen years, I do not know how many good things have been fed, and finally it is going to be done. But I think I'm still short of breath. Yu Huaying gazed at Han Sui, afraid that he was deliberately weak, while he was unprepared for a sudden attack, "if the senior sacrifice to the array, should be able to.". At that time, it will not be confined to the territory of the Yu family, and the whole garden will become its food. Xishuang suddenly burst out laughing, laughter like a silver bell is very nice. Yu Huaying's face was not very good-looking: "What did the little girl think of laughing like this? Did she laugh at me for saying something wrong?" "You just said that this formation will continue to expand itself, so that the whole garden will become its food.". That is to say, all the living people who leave the garden will be abandoned by you, right? Xi Shuang laughed and said, plastic pallet containers ,ibc spill containment pallet, as if he had heard a big joke, "the last step is only this array and you, do you think it makes sense?" Such a simple question, Hua Ying was actually asked down, the whole from the garden only a huge array and he is a living person meaningful? "We're all dead anyway, and we can't give you advice. From now on, you're a person, a bare rod.". No helpers, no relatives, no friends, not even a person to talk to. You only have a formation. Xishuang's words are not envious at all, but full of teasing. Han Sui half knelt on the ground and was amused by Xishuang's words. His shoulders kept shaking. "Why did you tell him the truth? If you told him so early, you would make him very embarrassed.". Sixteen years of ambition turned out to be the stupidest strategy. ” Yu Huaying wanted to shout at them all to shut up, but he had no way to refute Xishuang's words, which was the most embarrassing thing. There is only one array and grandfather left from Yupu. Can it be said that even I am not here? Yu Changxian's reaction was slower. She couldn't laugh. Grandfather chose to live alone in the garden. Would he be happy? Yu Huaying was in a daze, and the problem of Xishuang kept circulating in his mind, so that he could not get away, not to mention that although Han Sui knelt on one knee, he still took a step forward. This shrill cry, awakened Yu Huaying's mind, surprised Han Sui unexpectedly only the last step, this person just clearly feet can not move, how to break away from the imprisonment of the array is how to take that step! Grinding his teeth, he glared at Xishuang ferociously and said, "You did it on purpose. You are delaying time on purpose." "I'm going to learn this trick and sell it now. Does the owner of the rest of the family look presentable?" Xishuang smiled, "but what I asked was sincere.". Otherwise, there is no clear answer to how the owner of the Yu family needs to think for so long. Yu Hua-ying then looked at Xi Shuang, who was completely out of the state. The two of them were about the same age, and their methods and adaptability in dealing with problems could be much worse. He thought of some rumors about the town of Tianxiu, and in his heart he fulfilled most of them: "I have the answer, the array occupied the whole garden is just the beginning.". The boundary of Jingchuan, the Silence Plain, is only a small area away from Yupu. First of all, I want to devour Tianxiu Town, where there are low spiritual practitioners everywhere. It's a waste to keep it. Xishuang pursed the corners of her mouth and kept silent. Anyway, I can't get any results from practicing. It's better to sacrifice to the array than to linger on like mortals, so that they can twinkle before they die. Yu Huaying and the array complement each other, and he felt that Han Sui's spiritual power seemed to be a gate of catharsis, and the bee pupae rushed toward him. This is a good thing that he could not dream of doing in the past. He immediately mobilized the mirror potential in his body and turned it all into his own at the fastest speed. As a result, in the eyes of Xishuang, Yu Huaying once again turned into Yu Qi's appearance, handsome young man, eyebrows and eyes are full of vitality, and that has clearly shown the old state of Yu Huaying like two people. You're asking for longevity. Han Sui's voice is very low, sounds like a gossamer, because he hung his head,plastic pallet crates, no one can see his expression at this time, "everyone is different, you choose the most against the sky." 。 binpallet.com

Home » General Discussion » One mirror forgets the river.