FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Big brother, it's so sweet.

9/1/2022 2:18:36 AM

LarryGleason
LarryGleason
Chu Han spoiled smile, looking at Li Yuechen's eyes will drown people, this little guy. He pulled out his chair and sat beside Li Yuechen. After enjoying the delicious breakfast together, Li Yuechen pulled Chu Han to the holy place of dating in her mouth. Chu Han glanced at the familiar building in front of him and the three striking words on its wall-library. He reached out and pinched Li Yuechen's face beside him. His voice was not clear. He understood why Chenchen had brought his schoolbag. She had planned it from the beginning: "Baby, this is the holy place where you dragged me to date?" After thinking about how to plan this date for several days, this little heartless man overturned all his assumptions and dragged himself out of the door to the library, the holy place of dating in her mouth? Or the library in the school? "Well.." How interesting Li Yuechen also felt that she was in the wrong. She pulled Chu Han's sleeve and said coquettishly, "Go, go. Anyway, I've already come here.". I think it's not easy to improve my grades. Now I want to study more. I want to go to the same university with you in the future. Chu Han didn't think much about the previous words. However, Li Yuechen's last words were deeply impressed in his mind. In the same university, Chenchen wants to go to the same university with himself. This kind of cognition makes the male God of Chu feel as sweet as being filled with honey. Originally Chu Han was thinking that when the time came, he would deliberately do a few less questions to match Chenchen's score, or use the relationship between the Chu family and Chenchen to study in the same university, but did not think that his wife had started working for their future so early. Chu Han, who felt that his idea was true, excitedly picked up Li Yuechen and turned around, and then happily held hands with her into the library. Looking at the happy male God of Chu in front,collapsible pallet box, Li Yuechen sighed in his heart: Fortunately, his own man is easy to coax. System: "Another man who is blinded by love!" When Chu Han walked into the library door, he attracted many people's eyes, and several girls stared at him without blinking. Who doesn't know the male God of Chu in No.1 Middle School? It's really right to meet the male God in the library! However, when they saw the girl holding hands with him behind them, some people showed a deep regret in their eyes. Many girls' psychology: whine, the original grass is really taken,plastic pallet suppliers, the rumor is not false, I want to cry to death. Chu Han always does not care about other people's eyes, Li Yuechen and he is used to stay, this kind of scene has seen many, it is not surprising. They found a quiet corner near the window, Li Yuechen pulled out the chair, spread the textbook on the table, and immersed themselves in the sea of learning. Chu Han on the opposite side shook his head helplessly and looked at Li Yuechen on the opposite side with a bored face. My charm now is not even as good as a boring textbook. From birth to now, the few frustrations of the male God of Chu have come from the opposite person. No way, ask for it, who let him love Chenchen miserably. After sitting in their seats for an afternoon, Li Yuechen and Chu Han hastily settled their lunch in the shop opposite the library and returned to the library. Xiao Li is addicted to learning, unable to extricate himself. During this period, plastic pallet bins ,secondary containment pallet, the male God of Chu deliberately coughed several times to attract his wife's attention, but the opposite person did not mean to look up at all. Instead, a girl at the next table shyly took a tablet and a small note. The indifferent Chu male God did not even look at it, but threw the pills and notes directly into the trash can beside the table, regardless of the girl's embarrassed face. Chu Han: It's an eyesore. By the way, wife.. I am so poor, can't you talk to me? QAQ Li Yuechen, who had been intoxicated in the sea of creatures, suddenly felt some wetness in a certain part. She was stunned for a few seconds, and then immediately realized what was going on. Chu Han, who was always concerned about Li Yuechen, saw his wife finally raise her head from the sea of questions, her eyes brightened and she just wanted to open her mouth. As a result, the opposite person got up and ran outside, and his footsteps seemed extremely hasty. Chu Han:?? Turned into the women's toilet, closed the door, Li Yuechen confirmed his guess. This period doesn't come early or late, but it comes now. But now I don't have sanitary napkins around me, what should I do. Then she heard a girl's voice outside. The girl seems to be on the phone. I can't. My aunt is here. "Uh-huh." …… Is that girl on her period, too? That Can I borrow a sanitary napkin from that classmate. Listening to the girl was about to leave, Li Yuechen hurriedly shouted: "Classmate, classmate." Can I borrow a sanitary napkin? I, I.. Hearing shouts from the toilet door, Song Xiner stopped. Just now, was someone borrowing a sanitary napkin from himself? "Classmate?" Li Yuechen's face was slightly red inside, and he was a little embarrassed. Oh, oh, okay, okay, you wait. Song Xiner took out a sanitary napkin from her bag and handed it to her through a gap opened by Li Yuechen. Thank you! Thank you Li Yuechen is really grateful to this girl for alleviating her urgent need. She tidied herself up and hurried out of the toilet. When she came out, she saw a girl just washing her hands in the sink outside and preparing to leave. Classmate? Did you just borrow it from me. Li Yuechen shouted tentatively. Hearing the voice, the girl turned around. It was a comely girl with a ponytail. Uh Song Xiner nodded. Thank you! I just borrowed something from you. Li Yuechen put her hands together in front of her chest with gratitude in her eyes. Oh, oh, it's okay. The girl smiled heartily: "My name is Song Xiner." When Song Xiner saw Li Yuechen, she always felt that they were in tune with each other, so she took the initiative to introduce herself. My name is Li Yuechen. Nice to meet you. "Li Yuechen also smiled, and she had a good impression of Song Xiner.". Talking and laughing all the way, they walked to the reading room together. At the door of the reading room, Chu Han stood there. The moment Li Yuechen appeared, Chu Han saw her, and he ran quickly to her. Chenchen, what happened just now? Chu cold some worry,plastic pallet crates, the wife is good, how suddenly rushed out, will not have diarrhea or what. binpallet.com

Home » General Discussion » Big brother, it's so sweet.