FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Where can I hide my concubine in the golden house

9/1/2022 2:19:15 AM

LarryGleason
LarryGleason
"Do you think I can ignore it?" Zhang Cui shook his head with some sadness, "Sister's identity." Anything that happens to her could affect our family. Husband, don't take such a risk. Our whole family is safe, isn't it? "Cui Cui!" Li Xi looked at his wife's almost pleading expression and could not bear it in his heart. Husband, how many years have we known each other? Zhang Cui lowered his head and held Li Xi's hand. "For 20 years, I have watched you step by step.". Do you think I can't see what you're thinking when you come back from Liaodong? I promise, I will protect you. I promise Li Xi said, "but this time, let me go." "Husband," Zhang Cui listened to Li Xi say these words in a slightly bleak tone, knowing that he could not stop, could not stop a heart that had been suppressed for more than 10 years and wanted to fly. She looked up at Li Xi and said, "Husband, I believe you. You promise that I have never doubted you.". But can you give me another promise? "You say." Li Xi hurriedly said that although he did not intend to stop his steps for anyone, he was very happy to be able to get the understanding of his wife. I want you to promise that you will never hurt your sister. Zhang Cui said. "Li Xi is very surprised, did not expect his wife to make such a request, after all, although she and Chen Jiao have a good relationship, but after all, get along for a short time." Husband, I know that if you can't show your ambition,stainless steel tube 304, you will never have a happy day in this life. Zhang Cui said, "However, people will change, and the easiest thing to change in the world is power.". I want you to promise not to hurt my sister, not for her, but for you. I don't want to face a complete stranger in ten or twenty years. So, please remember that she is your sister,cold drawn tubes, the sister you once did not have the heart to hurt. “……” Li Xi let go of his hand, gently hugged Zhang Cui, let her lean on his shoulder, and whispered in her ear, "I promise you." Liu Fei did not escape death after all. Chen Jiao watched Liu Huichen appear in front of him with a pale face and said like a ghost, "Father is dead." "Lord, I'm sorry for your loss." Chen Jiao did not have too deep feelings for Liu Fei, a cousin of blood, and looked at the heartbroken Liu Huichen, who could only be so comforted. My condolences? Liu Huichen's beautiful face showed a self-deprecating wry smile, she shook her head, as if to shake off the sadness, "Empress, you go." "You're going to let me go?" Liu Huichen's move was really beyond Chen Jiao's expectation. Father died, this house, side impact beams ,side impact beams, has become the world of the eldest brother. I can't prevent him from attacking you again. Liu Huichen said, "I asked someone to block the news about my father's death.". The queen and the eldest brother won't know for a while, so you go. "Why let me go?" Chen Jiao suddenly felt that the man in front of him was not simple. He was able to suppress the pain of losing his father and make a decision. This kind of decision was more decisive than his father. At least Liu Fei did not have the determination of a strong man to break his wrist. He was willing to let her go immediately. Hui Chen is only the younger generation, but also the daughter of the body, a lot of things my father is not willing to tell me clearly. But Huichen has his own eyes. Liu Huichen's face has always kept that let Chen Jiao feel bleak smile, "the royal family always has this, that secret, Huichen has no intention to pursue, also unable to pursue.". So let the empress go, just to avoid disaster for the palace. My father has passed away, and my eldest brother acts recklessly. Empress, your status is extraordinary. Jiangdu Wangfu can't keep you. And Huichen only hoped that Jiangdu Wangfu would be safe and sound, so that Huichen would have the face to see his father underground after a hundred years. "Liu Huichen," Chen Jiao looked at the girl with a bloodless face and suddenly felt pity in her heart. "My name is Chen Jiao, the former queen of the emperor, who should have lived in Nagato Palace." "Empress!" "You go with me." Chen Jiao opened her mouth and said, "It's no good for you to stay here." "Thank you, empress, for telling me frankly and solving the doubts in Huichen's heart.". However, Huichen had no intention of leaving Jiangdu Wangfu. Liu Huichen bowed and made a perfect gesture. "You say you only hope to have the face to see your father underground after a hundred years?" Chen Jiao approached her side, "but if you continue to stay, it will not be good for you, nor for Jiangdu Wangfu." "Why should the empress be alarmist?" Liu Huichen is still smiling, "after the eldest brother succeeded to the throne, Huichen is about to spend the rest of his life in the mansion.". However, even so, it is not a problem with Jiangdu Wangfu. "Is it?"? I attach great importance to filial piety and human relations. "If there is any disturbance of human relations in the palace, I don't know what face Lord Weng will have to see Wang Ye underground in the future." "There will be no such thing." Liu Huichen finally could not even keep the smile on his face, and his voice suddenly became sharp, as if it were the most secret place in the center of the stabbing. Why should Lord Weng deceive himself and others? When Chen Jiao saw her reaction, she breathed a sigh of relief and continued, "Leave with me.". That way, you can keep everything you want to keep. “……” Or do you think you will be able to resist after your brother succeeds to the throne? You also know that as soon as your father died, the Jiangdu Palace became his world. 'One Day, everything in this house will be mine, and no one will dare to object to what I want to do. ' The words are still ringing in our ears. Stop it, empress. Will you let Huichen say goodbye to his father? Liu Huichen finally opened his mouth and said, with two lines of tears on his face, which was even more pitiful. In the winter of the first year of yuanshuo, Liu Fei, the king of Jiangdu, died and was given the posthumous title of Yi, and his son Liu Jian succeeded him. "Dong Zhongshu restored the prime minister to Jiangdu." History of the Han Dynasty-Biography of Dong Zhongshu To write like this, I can only say that I tried my best. Watch the speed. Watch the speed. The thirty-third chapter of the main text goes to Maoling with whom? When the time entered February of the second year of yuanshuo, the whole Han Empire was haunted by spring from south to north. On the main road leading to Chang'an City, a carriage was moving forward slowly. Huichen,beam impact tubes, the scenery outside is good! In the carriage sat a masked woman, her left hand slightly propped up on her cheek, her long black hair blown by the wind. cbiesautomotive.com

Home » General Discussion » Where can I hide my concubine in the golden house