FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Emperor Group: The President's Heart-Stealing Wife

9/1/2022 2:19:31 AM

LarryGleason
LarryGleason
Chapter 30 helplessness "Oh, little." Kee, don't.. Listen to you.. Little mom is talking nonsense! What can the company do? As if suddenly sober, Tan Mingren burped up and said to Siqi, "Don't worry, Xiaoqi, I have your uncle in the company, I won't." Unable Poured.. With that, he collapsed on the sofa again. You said you had nothing to do with drinking so much wine. It's killing me. Cai Yaqin talked about Tan Mingren, but Siqi just stood aside and looked at him coldly. Why would dad trust these two so much? How can it not be so simple? Is Dad really senile or just pretending? Siqi turned to go upstairs and stopped looking at the two men. Walking into her room, she took out her cell phone and called Tan Mingkun. Dad? When are you coming back? "Qiqi, Dad will be back soon. Are you home?" Tan Mingkun was quite excited when he heard Siqi's voice. Well, I just got here. "Just arrived?" Then he seemed to be stupefied, and then asked, "did Qiqi just break up with Master Ling?"? How does Qiqi feel? Master Ling is still a good man. Tan Mingkun said a lot of good things about Ling Ziwei. Siqi was a little dumbfounding. She was interrupted by the sand pig before she could even say a few words to Master Ling. If she told Dad that she would stay there for only ten minutes, would Dad be so angry that he would vomit blood? But Dad would never force her to do anything. Going abroad that year, first, because Chu Mingqi wanted to go abroad, and second, because she didn't want to stay under the power of her mother and daughter every day, so she told her father that she wanted to go abroad, and he only thought about it for a while and then agreed to her. And this time, Dad seems to be in a hurry to marry her? Why? Is it true that the company has something to do as the little mother said? "Dad.." Is there something wrong with the company? At the other end, Tan Mingkun seemed to pause and sighed. "Who did you hear that from?" Chapter 31 Cooperation Ren yuan Group President's Office Yi Kai put a document in front of Si Ren: "This is some internal information of Quinlan. If we buy it now.." "Yi Kai." His words let Si Ren instantly interrupt, raised eyebrows to look at the person standing in front of him, "I did not say, do not mention what acquisition, who said to buy?"? The acquisition of Quinlan is the Far East Group, not our Ren yuan. "Huh?"? Yes Yi Kai answered respectfully, Far East? Isn't it the same that he's in control? With the title of Siyang, he is secretly in control. By the way, help me make an appointment with Tan Akihito. Si Ren looked at the information in front of the meeting and looked up at Yi Kai and said. Tan. Tan Akihito? Yi Kai was a little surprised. He couldn't figure out what he was going to do? His father followed Si Ren's father all his life, but now, his father wants him to follow Si Ren as a special assistant, grow up with Si Ren, go to school together, and then work together, but he always can't guess his mind, aluminium coated tubes ,impact beam tubes, what he is thinking, what he is going to do? I don't know if he was stupid, but the man sitting in front of him seemed to be fooling around and careless, but what he did was beyond his expectation. He couldn't think of anything to talk about with Tan Akihito? He did not let outsiders know that the Far East Group was buying Quinlan, but now that he had come out, what on earth did he want to do? Besides, Quinlan's chairman is Tan Mingkun, not his brother Tan Mingren. Why Tan Mingren and not Tan Mingkun? Yi Kai asked out doubts. Si Ren smiled and threw the information in his hand on the table: "Although the chairman of Quinlan is Tan Mingkun, it's just a title. Almost 50% of Quinlan's shares are now under the control of Tan Mingren and Cai Yaqin.." Only Tan Mingkun would be stupid enough to believe that Tan Mingren and Cai Yaqin, the two of them, one left and one right, cheated Tan Mingkun dizzy. He may not know when to sell him to the company. "Then you look for Tan Akihito." Yi Kai is more and more unable to understand the man in front of him. Chapter 32 my goal. Yi Kai was stupefied, isn't he talking nonsense? Who doesn't know Ren yuan Group? But, he buys, he comes forward to help again? What kind of play is he doing? "Don't look at me with such silly eyes." Si Ren frowned, looked at the bright sunshine outside the long window, and raised the corners of his mouth. He had done all this for only one purpose. But Why are you working with them? I have only one goal, and that is. Tan Siqi. He squinted into the distance, his deep eyes shining as if he were looking at his prey. Tan Siqi? Tan Mingkun's eldest daughter? The one he asked him to investigate? Did he really change his taste? He side secretly buy, side come forward to help, he did a good thing, no one will suspect his head, and he can get what he wants, Si Ren, Si Ren, I see, this old fox is not Tan Mingren, is you? Yi Kai stood there shaking his head and sighing, he would never spend so much time for a woman, and this time, is he playing big? The thought of the phone call he had just received before he came in made him speechless to the person in front of him. One affair is not over yet, and another is already under way. President, as for your schedule today, there are still two meetings to come. Would you like to arrange Tan Mingren's affairs in the afternoon or at noon? "You arrange it, the sooner the better." "Well, oh, and Miss Mi called and asked you not to forget your appointment tonight." Yi Kai's face has a tolerant smile, so many women, one day, he will taste the suffering of women. A bright smiling face flashed through his mind. Could that girl be her? Chapter 33 anger Siqi couldn't believe what she had heard. She stared at Tan Mingren's mouth sitting in front of her. How could he say that? "Uncle?"? What the hell are you talking about? Siqi couldn't help interrupting him. Xiaoqi, you must promise ah, Quinlan is your father's life's work,aluminium coated steel tube, if Quinlan fell, your father can not live. "But you also mention something a little more practical." And does my dad know, too? 。 cbiesautomotive.com

Home » General Discussion » Emperor Group: The President's Heart-Stealing Wife