FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Rebirth 80: Big Brother Wants to Be Good, Su Zhan

9/1/2022 2:12:03 AM

MaxTucci
MaxTucci
Su Zhan squints his eyes, enjoying such service, and the whole person is a relaxed and trusting attitude. Just blowing, Su felt the heat flow disappear. When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of quiet and deep phoenix eyes. For no reason, Su's heart panicked for a moment. Third brother She looked at the face that was getting closer and closer, and suddenly felt a mysterious danger. Trying to get away, her hands were already on both sides of her shoulders, fixing her on the sofa. How. What's the matter? Su stared at the thin lips that almost clung to the tip of his nose and nervously forgot to breathe. Huahua? The deep voice is like a gentle and tender voice, which easily makes people intoxicated. Ah Su heard his voice, but there was an unreal feeling, as if the soul and the body had been separated, the speed of the heart beating suddenly accelerated, almost unbearable. The girl looked away in a panic and her eyes fell on the young man's Adam's apple. Is the third brother good to you? "Good!" She nodded dully and swallowed her saliva nervously again. The third brother is so good to you, if you help a little, will you help? "Of course!" Some silly, did not realize that the scene in front of him was like a big bad wolf luring a small white rabbit. Of course, Su Zhan is definitely not a soft and sweet little white rabbit, but the color gives the soul and the mind is fascinated. That's what you said! The last word was buried between the lips and teeth of two people. Su's eyes widened slowly, unable to believe what was happening in front of her. She protested to ask the young man what he was doing, but instead opened the door to the other side, and the protest of "whine" was swallowed up in a not unfamiliar atmosphere. The girl's struggling hands were held firmly by a pair of hands and pressed on the back of the sofa. Fingers crossed, cool fingertips rubbed the back of her hand, and the thin cocoons on her fingertips rubbed against her sensitive back of her hand, causing a tremor. The eyes are covered, and because they cannot see, the other senses are more acute. The other side seems to like the residual mint flavor in her mouth, the hot tongue with the momentum of sweeping thousands of troops, fanatical but astringent sweeping every nerve in the mouth,Nail machine supplier, and then, just slow down the steps of aggression, carefully tasting her taste. After many years, the familiar scene suddenly staged, still let people blush and heartbeat badly, Su Zhan admired himself very much, this time even in the mind can calculate, this is not the first kiss in the end. It seemed that after a long time, and as if only a few seconds, Su finally regained his freedom. Third brother Su did not know how to communicate with this person, the heart in the chest is still beating violently, do not know is nervous, or because of serious lack of oxygen. Uh The voice of the other side seems to be more cold, so that Su almost can not go on, nail manufacturing machine ,Coil Nail Making Machine, but this matter still needs to be clarified, can not be so muddleheaded to let things go like this. This is my first kiss! It is also a shame to say that after two lifetimes, the first kiss was lost on one person. Su Zhan's inner truth was mixed, and he foolishly emphasized the importance of the kiss with the other party. Me, too The other side spits out these three words coldly, then gets up and goes to the table. Su Zhan sat on the sofa thinking for a long time, only to understand that the other side wanted to express the meaning is "you do not suffer losses!" I strangle an X, Su Zhan turned his head and looked at the back of each other's head with atmosphere. Third brother, this account can't be calculated like this? The other party turned around, his cold eyes passed on his inner thoughts, giving her a chance to defend herself. On that pair of eyes, Su Zhan is dumb, do not know how to say, and finally can only blame each other: "You take the initiative to kiss me!" " As soon as this sentence was spoken, Su felt that time had stood still for a moment, and for a long time, the other side said slowly: "You don't suffer losses. I'm Xiu Chengjin!" Chapter 273 Xiu Chengjin, you have gone too far. Su only felt a breath stuck in her throat, unable to go up or down, she asked herself to live two lifetimes, this should be the most unnecessary operation she had ever seen. So what if you are Xiu Chengjin? Can Xiu Chengjin take care of his relatives. Sue sat down opposite someone and squared off for a good talk. Third brother, you can't be like this. She was very aggrieved. For the first time in her previous life, she held hands with the opposite sex. It was him. Of course, it was not a formal hand-holding. She was being besieged by Xiu Lingjing with several little sisters. When she was at a disadvantage, she did not expect that the Iceberg Prince, who always looked at people with his nostrils, appeared and took her hand out of the crowd. Naturally, no one dared to stop Xiu Chengjin. At that time, he was still young and his mind was simple. He just felt that this person was not as cold as he looked on the surface. Well, this is not really the first time to hold hands. That's all right, but the first kiss was also taken away by this person. At that time, because of the sudden power failure, Xiusanshao kissed the wrong person. Ok, this is an unintentional mistake, and we can also ignore it. After all, he was more embarrassed than himself at that time, and his ears were red with blood, as if he was the one who had stolen his first kiss. Later, the more important first time, the obligation between husband and wife, well-it seems that there is no way to care about it. Su Zhan calculated to calculate, to calculate their own speechless, do not know how to say. Just because she stopped talking doesn't mean the other person has nothing to say. You promised to do me a favor! "Ah.." Su Zhan remembered, as if he had really said this, then frowned and said: "How can I help you like this?" Not everyone has two first kisses, a few years ago in the study that time, Su has tried to ignore,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, did not expect to have such an operation. I have a favorite person, has not done this kind of matter, looks for you to practice! "You have someone you like again?" The amount of information was so large that Su Zhan missed the point. What do you mean ''? "Again '? The other side frowned and looked puzzled. Is it still the "Dream Wedding" of the New Year's Eve party? " 。 3shardware.com

Home » General Discussion » Rebirth 80: Big Brother Wants to Be Good, Su Zhan