FishBox.org :: Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Crossing Miscellaneous (2)

9/1/2022 2:13:45 AM

MaxTucci
MaxTucci
"I'll go in and see him." I looked at him and was a little surprised at his reaction. See what you've done to him? The son is unexpectedly sharp today. What does that have to do with you? I was bored, and I rushed to speak. He is my master, and his happiness and anger are of course related to me. "He is also your master, and the servant must have the master's consent to enter the master's room. You are so proud of him because he looks up to you. It's really shameless!" "If the master fainted on the ground and could not allow you to enter, would you not enter?"? You just let your master pass out on the ground like that? Said I was spoiled and arrogant, I think you are holding a chicken feather as an arrow! He was so angry that he gave a cold drink, "Get out of the way!" Who do you think you are? It's just a cheap embryo who betrays his sense of shame and tempts his master to hurt each other! The evil words of the son came out, and the cold light in his eyes froze his bone marrow. I didn't want to quarrel with him any more, which was meaningless, so I stopped answering and stepped forward to push open the inner door, but I suddenly reached out my hand and gave me a hard push, which was so strong that I could not stand after a few steps back, and sat down on the ground and knocked over the pot on the medicine stove. The boiling juice spilled all over my thigh. The pain made me cry out in pain and instinctively turned over to get up from the ground, with wet trousers sticking to my legs as if I had been burned by a red-hot iron. I clenched my teeth and slanted my head to look at him. Seeing his eyes full of cold, I said, "Get out of here." Not caring to haggle with him, I limped out in pain. I saw Zhuang Qiushui passing by the door with the medicine he had boiled for Chu Longyin. As soon as he saw me like this,car radiator cap, he said, "Stand still." As I said, I stopped and saw him stride into the room, put down the medicine bowl, and then returned to carry me into the room. Take off your pants and I'll get the medicine. Zhuang Qiushuimu ordered and turned to go out of the room again. I went to close the inner door in pain so as not to wake up Chu Longyin. Then I took off the trousers stuck to my legs as if I had taken off my flesh, and my clothes were wet with sweat. Fortunately,Stainless steel foundry, I wear underwear similar to boxers, which is nothing for me as a modern man, but for Zhuang Qiushui. He's a doctor, and he doesn't have any extra thoughts, which I trust him completely. Zhuang Qiushui quickly fetched the medicine box and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. He put the injured leg on the chair and carefully applied the medicine for me. After a while, he tidied up the medicine box and said, "It's very hot. I'm afraid it will scar even if it's cured. Unless there's a secret medicine in the palace, it won't leave a trace." "It doesn't matter," I forced a smile. "After eight or ten years, it will be gone. Please help me to hide it from the master. I can't make trouble for him any more. Zhuang Qiushui took one look at me and then said in a wooden voice, "After a while, there will be blisters on the wound. You can't wear clothes. It will last about seven or eight days. I'll change the dressing for you tomorrow morning." I pull his arm to hold at once: "Gentleman need not come over, die cast light housing ,die casting parts, be afraid the master sees what want to ask, I go to gentleman there is." Zhuang Qiushui nodded and carried the medicine chest out of the room. Enduring the pain, I took out a long gown from the bundle of my clothes and put it on. Fortunately, the gown had no slits like a dress, which could cover my legs. Because I wore boots on my feet, my calves could also be covered. I went into the inner room and looked at Chu Longyin. Seeing that he was still sleeping soundly, I closed the door and came out. I re-entered the next room. Ignoring Ziqi's attempt to stop me, I stood outside the inner door and said in a deep voice, "Chu Fengxiao, I have something to say to you." Where is different Zi Kui came up and pulled me. I kicked the door with my foot. I just raised my voice and said, "Chu Feng Xiao!"! I have something to say to you! Did you hear that?! Open the door — I have something to say — Ziqi desperately pulled me away from the door. I had a wound on my leg, and I couldn't resist him at all. I was about to be pushed out of the door by him, but I saw that the inner door had finally opened. Chu Fengxiao, dressed only in his middle clothes, stood pale and weak, and said to Ziqi, "Let him go.." Let him come in. The son looked at me coldly and finally let go of his hand. I strode into the inner room and closed the door with my backhand. Chu Fengxiao staggered to the edge of the bed and leaned against the bed rail. He closed his eyes wearily and whispered, "I know what you're going to say. If it's these words, you don't have to talk any more." I looked at his haggard appearance, my heart could not help softening, and the impulse just now was gone. After settling down, I opened my mouth in a deep voice: "Although you don't want to hear it, I still want to make some words clear to you. I don't want to cause more harm to you and him because of any misunderstanding.". Today's result is not what the master wants to cause, I started with him before he knew you were interested in me, so you can't blame him for robbing you. What. You know better than me how much he loves you. He even thought of giving me to you-but I didn't agree. I forced him to choose either to accept me or to disappear forever. "The most important thing is that he knows I don't like you, so he wants to use a two-pronged approach, before you know about me and him, he hopes you can give up this wishful feeling because of my refusal, and when you gradually lose that affection for me, we will tell the truth, then at most three people are a bit embarrassed, will not hurt you." He doesn't want to hurt you-that's his intention. He wants to protect you. He doesn't want to hurt you. "You know that this result is not much better for him than for you. He is as painful as you are. He even takes all the blame on himself. He feels sorry for you, does not take good care of you, and hurts you.". I'm not sure how long he can hold out like this. The person who tied the bell must untie it. If you also love him, if you can understand him, I ask you to help him untie this knot in his heart. Don't let him blame himself any more. Whether you think my request is unreasonable or shameless, I just don't want to create a gap between your brothers because of me. You have anger, resentment and hatred,Investment casting parts, all directed at me, scold me and beat me whatever, I will never complain. My only request is that you don't blame him. He really loves you. 。 autoparts-dx.com

Home » General Discussion » Crossing Miscellaneous (2)